BONDS - SEALS - REPAIRES - REFILLING
We have reformulated our company’s most versatile product to cover, even more so, the applications most demanded by our users. After an intensive study of the needs of construction professionals, our R+D department has improved its formula and after exhaustive testing on our equipment by subjecting it to temperature changes and different stresses, it is ready to present it to you.
It proves its high resistance to extreme bonding and at the same time to delicate surfaces. Use it to bond on wet surfaces and even in immersion. Seals together outdoors joints thanks to its very high resistance to UV rays. Its versatility makes MS35 the best professional product for bonding, sealing, repairing and refilling.
Your usual product more up-to-date than ever!
New MS-35: Extreme Sealing and Bonding
- High mechanical resistance
- 600% Elasticity.
- Resistant to weathering and UV rays.
- Its adhesion is perfect for almost all construction materials.
- Sustainable product: free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Adheres wet and immersion.
- Product valid for sealing clean rooms and indirect food contact
• Sealing of non-structural façade joints: expansion and static.
• Filling of joints and fissures in pavements and facades.
• Elastic bonding and sealing of construction elements (tiles, baseboards, interior and exterior panels).
• Sealed metal covers.
• Carpentry sealing to work.
• Passable floor joints.
• Repair of pipes, gutters and downspouts even in humidity.
• Bonding of decorative elements.
• Non-structural sealing and gluing of caravans, container bodies and industry in general.
Interior and exterior (-40º > 90ºC) UV Resistent
Even on humid and under water
Choose your Format
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
|CARTRIDGE||0.3 LITRO||BROWN PU||10042929||8411729209827||24|