EV1 CHEMICAL ANCHOR STYRENE-FREE POLYESTER
The EV1 chemical anchor is a rapid-curing two-component resins for fixations in solid construction supports or hollow materials, in walls, columns, facades, floors, etc.
- Applicable on hollow and solid materials.
- Suitable for reduced edges distance and spacing.
- Does not drip in ceiling applications.
- Includes 2 mixing nozzles.
- Easy dosage.
• Bonding of doors, frames and metal fastenings.
• Positioning of awnings and marquees.
• Installation of toilets and bathroom fittings in general.
• Fixation of air conditioning and parabolic antennas.
• Fixation of bookcases.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
EV2 EPOXY CHEMICAL ANCHOR BASED ON STYRENE-FREE VINYLESTER
Two-component Epoxy resin for heavy, highperformance loads, rapid curing and low odour, based on styrene-free vinylester technology with high reactivity. It provides very good chemical resistance in highly aggressive environments or under humid conditions, even in underwater anchors.
EV3 EPOXY ACRYLATE ANCHOR BASED ON STYRENE-FREE VINYLESTER
The EV3 is a two-component resin of styrene free epoxi acrylate for use in concrete and masonry. It is designed as a fast curing, high strength resin fixing anchor for very high loads and critical fixings especially in corrosive environments...