EV3 EPOXY ACRYLATE ANCHOR BASED ON STYRENE-FREE VINYLESTER
The EV3 is a two-component resin of styrene free epoxi acrylate for use in concrete and masonry. It is designed as a fast curing, high strength resin fixing anchor for very high loads and critical fixings especially in corrosive environments or damp conditions.
- Medium and heavy duty load applications
- Application on dry or wet surfaces. Even under water.
- High chemical resistance: suitable in aggressive environments.
- For medium-large diameter drills and high embedding depths.
- Includes 2 mixing nozzles.
- Styrene free.
• Solid and hollow substrates.
• Outside lights ( lighting elements for balconies / terraces)
• Pool ladder. Rebar and threaded installations.
• Heavy poles, lanterns.
• Hanging cabinets.
• Window shutters.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
EV2 EPOXY CHEMICAL ANCHOR BASED ON STYRENE-FREE VINYLESTER
Two-component Epoxy resin for heavy, highperformance loads, rapid curing and low odour, based on styrene-free vinylester technology with high reactivity. It provides very good chemical resistance in highly aggressive environments or under humid conditions, even in underwater anchors.
EV1 CHEMICAL ANCHOR STYRENE-FREE POLYESTER
The EV1 chemical anchor is a rapid-curing two-component resins for fixations in solid construction supports or hollow materials, in walls, columns, facades, floors, etc.