QUILOSA WB-984 REMOVABLE ADHESIVE
Adhesive in dispersion for bonding self-supporting (removable) technical flooring. Characterised by its high tack and low consumption. This product provides a film that guarantees the possibility to lift the floor coating indefinitely over time.
- Lasting fixation.
- Low consumption. It can be mixed with up to 50% water to reduce adherence.
- Suitable for radiant flooring.
- Easy to remove floor coverage.
- Application with roller.
• Recommended for fixing textile covering with different backings (special felt backs), PVC floor coatings, selfsupporting coverages on floors.
• Application with spatula or with roller.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
QUILOSA BH-210 ALL TYPES OF WOOD FLOORING
Modified polyurethane-based flexible single-component hybrid adhesive, STP.
QUILOSA BP-385 PARQUETS AND RESILIENTS FLOORINGS
Two-component, polyurethane adhesive for parquet and flexible flooring