SELF-FUSING RUBBER TAPE
Butyl self-vulcanizable insulating tape.
- Excellent physical and electric properties with a high level of stability under use conditions.
- The tape vulcanizes rapidly when applied after being stretched, providing homogeneous coverage.
- Compatible with a wide variety of insulations made of rubber and plastic for the electric cables.
- The tape is eliminated by cutting, leaving no trace, and it can be used as temporary insulation or protection.
- The tape should be protected with anti-UV-ray MATTrial during use.
- It is provided in an easy-to-handle and to apply format, just removing the disposable plastic coverage.
• Joint and repair of a wide variety of dielectric cables of up to 10 KW current.
• Insulation, waterproofing and protection of electric components.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
High-quality masking tapes, with thickness of 110 microns, of crepe paper coated with silicone oil on one side and acrylic water-based adhesive on the other.