AQUA PROTECT PASSABLE P4
- Classification by internal tests according to ETAG 005:- P4, pedestrian transit- W3, complies with the requirements of 25 years life expectancy- Climatic zone S (severe)
- No feeling of tack.
- Can be applied without primer except on bitumen surfaces.
- Suitable for wet areas.
- Waterproof. Can be used even in areas with standing water in roofs and terraces.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- High resistance to ultraviolet rays and different weather conditions.
- Paintable. Does not contaminate for subsequent paint applications.
- Anti-mould. Doesn’t blacken.
• Especially suitable for reconstruction and repair of leaks, joints between tiled roofs and entry points of pipework.
• Waterproofing and protection of pedestrian roofs and terraces, flat and sloping roofs, gutters, joints at chimneys, skylights and ventilation outlets. Can be used for common materials in construction and waterproofing, metals in general (copper, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized sheet, etc.), thermal insulation, (polyurethane), wood (fiber board and plywood), the second layer of the product can be used for bonding ceramic tiles.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|