High-resistance duck adhesive tape with reinforcement mesh.
- It consists of 3 layers: polyethylene (impermeable), polyester (resistant) and elastomer (adherent). It withstands temperatures from -5ºC up to 70ºC. It has high resistance to traction: up to 15 kg per turn.
- High resistance and major adhesion strength to all surfaces.
- With fibers that give greater resistance to traction.
• For repairing, sealing, bonding and insulating. It bonds to rubber, leather, wood, metal, plastic, canvas, etc.
• It is a very useful product in DIY work and for all types of home repairs.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
High-quality masking tapes, with thickness of 110 microns, of crepe paper coated with silicone oil on one side and acrylic water-based adhesive on the other.