QUILOSA WB-290 PRIMER ABSORBENT AND NON-ABSORBENT SURFACES
Primer resistant to saponification that reduces absorption and increases adherence of selflevelling pastes to cement-based flooring, while also protecting plaster surfaces against humidity.
- Odourless and solvent-free.
- Pigmented for identifying treated surfaces.
- Suitable for radiant flooring.
- High performance. Can be diluted in a proportion of 1:5.
- For walls and floors.
- Application with roller or brush.
• Application on surfaces of cement, concrete, anhydrite and wood.
• Ideal for the application under demanding conditions or on difficult surfaces, even without levelling paste.
• Indoor and outdoor use.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|
You may also like
QUILOSA BH-210 ALL TYPES OF WOOD FLOORING
Modified polyurethane-based flexible single-component hybrid adhesive, STP.
QUILOSA WB-984 REMOVABLE ADHESIVE
Adhesive in dispersion for bonding self-supporting (removable) technical flooring. Characterised by its high tack and low consumption. This product provides a film that guarantees the possibility to lift the floor coating indefinitely over time.