An ultra-fast installation
ORBAFOAM Professsional Ultra Fast 70 is the perfect solution for the rapid installation of windows and doors, allowing a greater number of assemblies in less time, which makes it the most efficient Foam in the market.
ORBAFOAM Ultra FAST 70 accelerates the assembly process and also offers high performance with a single tin, which translates into time and money savings.
Discover more about the new generation of foams, with formulas created thanks to modern Ultra technology.
All the foam expands and it is important to measure the post-expansion of the foam, since a low post expansion may:
Reduce product waste and cut foam.
Lower the pressure on window and door profiles.
Performance means how much foam can be applied.
The gap imitates a window or door seal and a greater number of filled gaps means a greater product performance; therefore, more windows installed with a single product.
This test shows how fast you can cut the foam. A faster cutting time means faster work completion, less waiting times and more windows and doors installed.
ULTRA FAST PRE-TREATMENT
QUICK COMPLETION OF THE WORK
Orbafoam Ultra Fast stops expanding in 6 min
- High performance, greater than 70 liters Up to 9.3 linear meters.
- Ultra-fast cure, stop expanding in 6 min. and excess foam can be cut after 10 min.
- Fully cured in 90 min.
- Controlled expansion, avoids frame deformation and product waste.
- Excellent cell structure.
- Application temperature 5 - 30 ºC.
• Professional installation of windows and doors where it is necessary to finish the work in the
minimum time and in a clean and efficient way.
PERFORMANCE: 70-77 l
ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE: +5ºC to +30ºC
TIN TEMPERATURE +10ºC to +30ºC
VOLUME GROWTH: 30-50%
CUTTING TIME: 10 min
TOTAL CURING TIME: 1,5h
SHELF LIFE 18 months