ORBAFOAM BG1 600 SELF-EXPANDING TAPE
- Tested as a BG1 sealing tape that complies with the high requirements of standard DIN 18542: 2009.
- Waterproof to torrential rain of more than 600Pa (corresponding to a wind force 11).
- Airtight and impermeable to water but permeable to water vapour.
- Resistant to UV rays.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Fire classification DIN1402 B1.
• After application, the tape expands by decompression, with no chemical reaction, filling the gap between the window frame and the wall, leaving it tight.
• It has been specially designed for reliably sealing joints in buildings and facades. It can be used in installations of aluminium, PVC and wooden frames.
|Package||Content||Colour||Code||Barcode Ean13||Units per box|